Mississippi Family Lawyers Serving Clients Throughout Mississippi & Arkansas
When you are in the middle of a divorce or heated family law dispute, it is easy and understandable to lose sight of the better days ahead.
Going through any type of family law case can be deeply challenging. You need to be sure that your rights and interests are adequately protected.
At Harris Law Firm, PLLC, our Mississippi family lawyers bring you comprehensive legal services and welcomed moral support.
With our guidance and knowledge, we direct you and your family to an amicable solution that works for everyone and burns no bridges..
Ready to Speak to a Mississippi Family Law Lawyer?
Whether you’re dealing with divorce or family disputes, you shouldn’t face it alone. We want to hear from you, simply fill out the form below and we will contact you to set up a consultation. We just need some brief information:
Awards, accolades, and distinctions given to our law firm and attorneys include:
Our Greenville family law attorneys have a proven track record of success handling cases in both Mississippi and Arkansas. No matter your individual family law needs, we are here to assist you.
Our family law lawyers have the following awards, accolades, and distinctions:
- AV Preeminent® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- High Avvo ratings and reviews
Of course, we know that the only thing that matters for our clients is results. We don’t take every family law case. When we do, we commit to doing whatever is necessary to protect your rights. Whether those rights are legal, financial, or parental, we can help.
Discover what 30+ years of combined legal experience can do for your family law case by speaking with our Greenville lawyers today. You can contact us online or dial 662-335-4171.
Issues Our Mississippi Family Lawyers Can Help You Manage
Family law cases can involve a myriad of issues and complications. Each one hits predictably close to the heart.
If matters are not handled appropriately, it can be financially and emotionally devastating. We strive to find the right balance when working on our clients’ cases but also move forward always towards our own clients’ best interests. We believe that it is this sensible approach that has made us so successful.
Let us help you with key areas of family law, such as:
- Divorce: Our family law attorneys have experience handling Mississippi and Arkansas divorce cases. The Harris legal team will make sure that your divorce proceeds as efficiently as possible. Your interests are always fully protected with our team.
- Uncontested divorce: We also handle uncontested divorces. If you and your spouse have resolved all relevant issues in your marriage, from your finances to child custody, we can help you complete the divorce process.
- Child custody: Family law cases involving young children require extreme care. Our Greenville child custody lawyers help parents protect their rights. Child custody laws in Mississippi and Arkansas are quite complex. Let us help.
- Child visitation: Usually, it is best for children to have an ongoing relationship with both of their parents. You and your spouse may agree to a child visitation schedule. Likewise, the family court judge may issue a visitation order. Our Greenville child custody lawyers can help you create and enforce a child visitation schedule.
- Child support: Parents have a legal duty to provide basic financial support for their children. Our child support lawyers in Mississippi handle all aspects of child support disputes.
- Asset division: For married couples, splitting up their assets and liability can be incredibly challenging. Our Greenville divorce attorneys can make sure that you are getting your fair share of the marital property.
- Spousal support (alimony): In some divorce cases, the financially disadvantaged spouse receives ongoing spousal support (alimony). Spousal support awards are always determined on a case-by-case basis. The court will look at many different factors related to the marriage.
We Help Our Clients Find Collaborative Family Law Solutions
One of the things that set our Greenville family law attorneys apart from the rest is that we fully understand the sensitivity of our client’s issues. Whenever it is possible and advisable, we work to help our clients find collaborative solutions to their family law problems. We know how important it is to preserve familial relationships.
In addition to the usual interpretation of the end of your marriage through divorce, there might be alternatives.
Mediation is a great way to cooperate towards one goal, collaborative divorce can cut costs and maintain privacy, and legal separation helps you “test the waters” if a full divorce is too intimidating. We are ready to find you collaborative answers and we are also ready to work aggressively to protect your rights. You need to explore all of your available options.
Be sure to ask our Greenville family law attorneys for assistance.
No Need to Hesitate With the Help of Our Mississippi Family Lawyers
The first step in your family law case or divorce will be the most difficult. At Harris Law Firm, PLLC, our Mississippi family law lawyers in Greenville hope to make it easy for you by providing genuinely caring legal advocacy paired with an unmatched legal sense. At your first opportunity, you should contact our team, tell us what is going on, and we help you move forward with your case.
To set up your free, fully confidential case evaluation, please do not hesitate to contact us today. Our family law team is standing by, ready to protect your rights and help you find solutions. From our office in Greenville, we represent clients throughout the Mississippi Delta region, including in Arkansas.