Serving the Accident Victims of Greenville, MS
Noel Harris is the founder of Harris Law Firm, PLLC. Mr. Harris received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Delta State University in 1978 and attended the University of Mississippi School of Law where he received a Juris Doctor degree in 1981. Since 1981 Mr. Harris has been a proud member of the Plaintiff’s bar representing victims whose lives have been shattered by the negligence of others. Mr. Harris concentrates his practice in the areas of Plaintiff’s personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death and products liability.
Mr. Harris is widely known for his knowledge of the law and his tenacious representation of his clients. With over three decades of experience, he combines years of litigation, hard work, and extensive knowledge in various fields of practice with aggressive, thorough, and honest representation. Mr. Harris’ litigation experience has resulted in successful resolutions of numerous million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for his injured clients.
Contact us today to get assistance from our Greenville personal injury lawyer.
- Mississippi, 1981
- Arkansas, 2010
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Mississippi Bar, Member
- Arkansas Bar, Member
- Mississippi Association for Justice, Member
- Mississippi Association for Justice, Board of Governors
- American Association for Justice, Member
- National Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- American Society of Legal Advocates, Member
- Top 100 Litigation Lawyers
- Pound Civil Justice Institute, Member Fellow
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Association of Plaintiff’s Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
Schedule your free case evaluation with experienced Greenville personal injury attorney W. Noel Harris.